All via seating products are manufactured with meticulous attention to detail to be high quality, durable and long-lasting. VIA Inc (hereafter referred to as via seating) warrants to the initial purchaser, via seating product will be free from defects in its materials and craftsmanship found during normal single shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day for the following warranty periods. This coverage shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of original sale.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at via seating’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. via seating will pay for warranty repair costs preapproved when shown to be a result of a defective part. Such payment will be made in the form of a credit to an active authorized via seating dealer account. The user shall be responsible for all maintenance service, which includes but not limited to: lubricating and cleaning of the product, assembly, adjustment, checking all screws every six months and performing operation checks. Only those items free of misuse and abuse will be covered. Items with alternations, unauthorized repairs, or damaged by fire, flood or other acts of God will not be covered. This warranty applies to all via seating products manufactured after January 1, 2017. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described here.
via seating reserves the right to make changes in design/construction and to discontinue products without prior notice.
via seating reserves the right to make changes to the 12 year warranty.
12-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
All via seating products are warrantied for 12 years – including 24/7 use chairs – except where noted. Unless otherwise specified, via seating’s proprietary, closed-cell cold-cured, injection molded foam is also warranted for a period of 12 years.
24/7 SHIFT APPLICATIONS
via seating’s 24/7 shift applicable series – brisbane HD 24/71, genieTM HD 24/72, vista & vista II are all covered under via seating’s 12 year warranty. For 24/7 use on brisbane HD 24/7 and genieTM HD 24/7, the recommended, heavy duty arms are the 51A, 52A or 53A.
The 39A roll back arm is suitable for weight rating up to 300lbs only.
1 fabrics on brisbane HD 24/7 are covered for 2 years at 24/7 use.
2 fabrics and mesh on genieTM are covered for 2 years at 24/7 use.
TEN-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
vista chairs on casters, vista II chairs on casters
SIX-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
lounge series (astro, chico, comet, edge, luna, meteor, orbit, ReGOLA, sienna), multi-use series (splash, sutro, zee)
FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
via seating quick ship leathers and fabrics, mesh (4u, genieTM, reset, run II, splash, vista II), 4u groove fabric, outdoor (sierra, tahoe),
swopper®, reset nesting & light task chairs
3 application of mesh guards increases warranty to 5 years for proformTM, riva and voss knit mesh.
(not covered under warranty)
• COM/COL textiles
• Color-fastness or matching of colors patterns or dye lot, including; minor variations, color matches to swatches used for specification purposes and/or prior purchases
• Products specified outside of those shown in the via seating price list
• Products with unauthorized repair or alteration
• Products not used, maintained or installed in accordance with via seating’s applicable guidelines
• Products exposed to conditions deemed extreme (i.e. environments other than “normal commercial, indoor office” spaces) and damage from sunlight and UV rays
• Products purchased “as is” or second hand/refurbished products
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Variations of leather; dye lots, environment marks, scars, bites, rubs, wrinkles, stretch marks, pattern markings and minor irregularities in color, surface, grain & texture
• Samples, floor/showroom samples, road samples
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as a separate claim against the carrier
• Damage caused by staining, sharp objects, imprinting from instruments and water damage
Fill out a warranty claim form and e-mail it to [email protected], including pictures of all defects with the e-mail or claim form attachment. Please allow 5 business days to process your claim. If approved, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be generated. This RMA and a copy of the original invoice is required to be sent with any claim approved product to be returned to via seating.