2017 – Community Outreach
- Tu Casa Latina. via seating donated 3 chairs in April 2017 to a local nonprofit organization that helps immigrant women, men and children who are victims of crimes, domestic violence, abuse and trafficking in Northern Nevada.
- Spanish Springs High School Boys Golf Team. In June 2017 via seating donated a Swopper Classic to be raffled at the Spanish Springs High School’s fundraiser golf tournament.
2016 – Community Outreach
- Via Seating Engineering Internship Program. Established in 2013, via seating offers the students of the University of Nevada, Reno a paid engineering internship opportunity. Selected students are able see how classroom and textbook learning applies to a real world environment as well as gain experience in engineering practices
- 26th Annual Denny Askew Memorial Golf Tournament. In August 2016 via donated 2 chairs for the AIA Northern Nevada Golf Tournament. AIA utilizes the proceeds from the tournament to support scholarship programs for local students attending architecture school and other educational programs.
- Tables for Tots. Benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego this event partners Architecture and Design firms by giving an unfinished child’s table and two chairs to design an “adventure” for children. They are then auctioned off at a yearly event in August and all monies raised are given directly to the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego. In August 2016 via sponsored RNT Architects in the creation of the “Tot Orbiter”. For more information see the links below:
- Bristlecone Family Resources. Via donated 83 chairs in December 2016 to Bristlecone Family Resources, a private non-profit agency that provides comprehensive addiction recovery treatment in addition to helping individuals and families understand and recover from the disease of addiction.
- Evelyn Mount Community Outreach. 24 Thanksgiving turkeys were donated in November 2016 by via seating to the Evelyn Mount Community Outreach food bank which provides food for needy families.
2015 – Community Outreach
- Spanish Springs High School Soccer Team. Participation in high school athletics fosters success in later life. In October 2015 via seating donated a Genie chair for the SSHS Soccer Team Silent Auction fundraiser benefiting youth sports here in our community.
- Lions Club Golf for Sight Charity Auction. The Reno Host Lions Club supports numerous community philanthropic activities and programs in support of children and sight conservation through a number of fundraising activities. In June 2015 Via Inc. provided a Swopper Classic as a donation to the Lions Club Golf for Sight Charity Auction for their fundraiser golf tournament.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada. In November 2015, Via Inc. donated 20 turkeys to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada for the Thanksgiving holiday. The FBNN provides emergency food services to families serving more than 103,000 people each month, half of whom are children and seniors.
- Via Seating Engineering Internship Program. Established in 2013, via seating offers the students of the University of Nevada, Reno a paid engineering internship opportunity. Selected students are able see how classroom and textbook learning applies to a real world environment as well as gain experience in engineering practices.