via seating has one of the strongest warranties in the industry. via seating warrants to the initial purchaser, that product will be free from defects in its materials and craftsmanship found during normal single shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day for the following warranty periods. This coverage shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of original sale.
unless otherwise specified, all components are covered by via seating’s warranty – including foam
warranty coverage defined as:
• All via seating products – INCLUDING VIA SEATING SIGNATURE FOAM– are warranted for 12 Years.
please note exceptions below:
24/7 shift applications: 12 year warranty coverage:
• 12 Years – Brisbane HD, 24/7 (2 years for fabric) – Genie 24/7 – (5 years for mesh)
• 12 Years – Vista Classic, Vista II
• 10 Years – Vista Classic, Vista II – with casters
6 Years – Astro, Chico, Edge, Sienna, Splash, Sutro, Zee
• 5 Years – QS leathers and fabric, 4U, 4U Breeze welded fabric, Genie™ mesh, Sierra, Swopper, Tahoe
• 3 Years – 3Dee, muvman, oyo, oyo living• 2 Years – Mesh back fabric (Proform, Riva, Run II, Vista II, Voss), Run II patchwork mesh*purchase/use of mesh guards increase warranty to 5 years for mesh backs on the Riva, Voss & Proform series*
• 2 Years – Mechanical lumbar & air lumbar options
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at via seating’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. via seating will pay for warranty repair costs that are pre-approved when shown to be a result of a defective part. Such payment will be made in the form of a credit to an active authorized via seating dealer account. Should via seating and customer agree that repair or replacement of a chair is impractical, or impossible any and all warranties shall expire, via seating accepts no other responsibilities or liabilities. The user shall be responsible for all maintenance service, which includes but not limited to: lubricating and cleaning of the product, assembly, adjustment, checking all screws every six months and performing operation checks. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire, flood, or other acts of God will be covered. This warranty applies to all via seating products manufactured after December 11, 2017. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described here.
not covered under warranty:
• COM/COL textiles
• Matching of colors, patterns or dye lot, including; minor variations, color matches to swatches used for specification purposes and/or prior purchases
• Products specified outside of those shown on this page above
• Products that have unauthorized repair or alteration
• Products not used, maintained or installed in accordance with via seating’s applicable guidelines
• Products exposed to conditions deemed extreme i.e. environments other than “normal commercial, indoor office” spaces
• Products sold by unauthorized via seating dealers or second hand/refurbished products
• Variations of leather; dye lots, environment marks, scars, bites, rubs, wrinkles, stretch marks, pattern markings, etc.
• Samples, floor/showroom samples, road samples
• Do not return the product without prior Return Material Authorization (RMA) from via seating
• Send a written notification (with pictures) of the defect to via seating along with a copy of the original invoice in order to generate a Return Material Authorization
• Please contact via seating customer service at 1-800-433-6614 for details or email [email protected]
• via seating products – via seating designs and manufactures all of its products in accordance with the ANSI/BIFMA standards
• Motion Products – aeris GMBH manufactures all of these products in accordance with European DINN standards
• via seating reserves the right to make changes in design and construction or discontinue products without notice
• All dimensions noted herein are approximate and subject to slight deviation