This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See “Applicable Warranty Periods” below. Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at swopper.com’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. swopper.com accepts no other responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire, flood, or other acts of God will be covered.
applicable warranty periods.
swopper – 5 years for materials
- Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading and COM/COL
- Matching of colors, patterns or dye lot
- Please do not return the product without prior authorization from via seating
- Please send a written notification of the defect to via seating along with a copy of the original invoice.
- For details, please contact via seating customer service at: